Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
Our in stock toys & dolls are made to order. Please allow up 2 to 4 weeks for completion.
All orders will be sent via standard parcel Australia Post unless express post option has been selected at checkout.
We are happy to send our toys internationally.
If you would like to place an international order, please contact us directly
We are happy to cancel your order at any time up until the time of dispatch.
We understand it can be hard to buy online when you haven’t seen or held an item. We are happy to cover the cost of returning a toy if it doesn’t meet your expectation. You can return any item/s within 14 days of online purchase for a full refund including return shipping. Any returns must be arranged within 3 days of receiving your package. Please email us directly via our contact page.
Please note the item/s must be;
- Only purchased from our online store, as returns are not available for toys bought at our market stall, or from Nicholson Soaps in Bairnsdale.
- Unused with the original tags still attached.
- Returned within 14 days of receiving.
- In the original postal box with original protective packaging.
Swapping an Item
Unfortunately we can’t simply swap an item over if you decide after delivery that you may prefer a different design. You can however return an item and have it refunded and then proceed to purchase another toy in its place.
Market Stall Purchases
All of our market stall toys are sale items and have been discounted from 5-20%, as a result they cannot be returned due to change of mind.
If you lose any part of a toy we will gladly replace it. We charge a small nominal amount for parts to be posted out and invoice you directly either via Square or PayPal.
Toys do from time to time suffer from robust play and need some TLC. We can restore toys back to their former glory. For more information please pop us a message via our contact page.
If there seems to be a problem with your toy breaking because of an issue beyond normal play conditions, such as a manufacturing fault please message us directly.
We have a lifetime warranty on issues that may occur due to faulty workmanship in the construction of the toys. Please note;
- We do not cover toys once they have been repaired outside of our workshop.
- We do not cover issues that may occur due to problems with timber. This is an organic material that can develop internal issues as it ages. We recommend following our care instructions, with regular applications of oil or beeswax, and to adhere to our age recommendations.
- Age recommendations are important for not only safety concerns, but the life of a toy. Toys constructed with finer depth timbers are not designed for long term robust toddler play.
- Any repairs will need to be posted to us directly so we can fix them in our workshop. We do not replace parts that require manufacturing.
- We require all toys to be returned to us in a box with protective packaging surrounding it, simple Australia Post bags will further damage toys.
Whatever issue you may be experiencing we will do all we can to work with you to ensure your toy will be a long-lasting item for your family.