Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
Our in stock toys & dolls are made to order. Please allow up to1 to 2 weeks for completion.If you require your item by a particular date, we can priotise your order, please leave your delivery timeline in the notes at checkout.
All orders will be sent via standard parcel Australia Post unless express post option has been selected at checkout.
We are happy to send our toys internationally.
If you would like to place an international order, please contact us directly
You can pick up your orders directly from the farm gate on Deep Creek Road, Wiseleigh, East Gippsland. Select Pick Up at check out and we'll message you to let you know that your order is ready for collection. We also provide COD option if you would prefer to pay cash on pick up.
We are happy to cancel your order at any time up until the time of dispatch.
You can return any item/s within 14 days of purchase for a full refund including return shipping. Refunds must be arranged within 3 days of receiving your package. Please email us directly via our contact page.
Please note the item/s must be;
- Unused with the original tags still attached
- In the original postal box with protective packaging.
If you lose any part of a toy we will gladly replace it. We charge a small nominal amount for parts to be posted out and invoice you directly either via Square or PayPal.
Toys do from time to time suffer from robust play and need some TLC. We can restore toys back to their former glory. For more information please pop us a message via our contact page.
If there seems to be a problem with your toy breaking because of an issue beyond normal play conditions, such as a manufacturing fault please message us directly.
We have a lifetime warranty on issues that may occur due to faulty workmanship in the construction of the toys. Please note;
- We do not cover toys once they have been repaired outside of our workshop.
- We do not cover issues that may occur due to problems with timber. This is an organic material that can develop internal issues as it ages. We recommend following our care instructions, with regular applications of oil or beeswax, and to adhere to our age recommendations.
- Age recommendations are important for not only safety concerns, but the life of a toy. Toys constructed with finer depth timbers are not designed for long term robust toddler play.
- Any repairs will need to be posted to us directly so we can fix them in our workshop. We do not replace parts that require manufacturing.
- We require all toys to be returned to us in a box with protective packaging surrounding it, simple Australia Post bags will further damage toys.
Whatever issue you may be experiencing we will do all we can to work with you to ensure your toy will be a long-lasting item for your family.