Just thought I would pop up some information on how we are recognising the issues around convid-19 or coronavirus in our little toy business.
We are a small family business situated in East Gippsland, while at this stage we haven't had any cases in our area, we are aware of the dangers and are making changes to the way we do our business preemptively.
Dave works on his own in his workshop, while in the studio Hannah and I work alone with our other homeschooled children who may pop in regularly for a chat and our Harvey (cocker spaniel human-like dog) who sleeps all day.
- We have increased our hand washing and wiping of surfaces with disinfectant in and around our workshop and studio.
- From this week we will cease all customer order pick ups from the workshop and visits to the studio.
- For the safety of our family and the wider community, we will only be posting orders out once a week on Friday's.
- We are monitoring our health and at any time if either myself, Dave or Hannah have any of the covid-19 symptoms we will cease our toy work.
- We will endeavor to keep our customers informed for any changes in the running of our small business as soon as possible.
If you have any fears regarding the contagiousness of packages, maybe do what we are doing, pop them to one side for 3 days before opening them.
We would like to wish all of customers and followers our prayers for safety and protection from this insidious disease. We do hope we will be able to continue working and offer you all a little bit of Miss Molly brightness and happiness in the this trying time.
If you have any other further questions, please don't hesitate to message us directly.